Welcome to React World™ Welcome to React World™

I really don't think I'll get sick of this lovely shirtstorm anytime soon. Brilliant work, it's really interesting how ominous this message can be with something as simple as a shift in speed and string backing.

HOW TO GET THE PUSSY IN FIVE EASY STEPS HOW TO GET THE PUSSY IN FIVE EASY STEPS

My favorite has to be the first one holy shit that reaction was gold

Kawaii Kitten's School Life (FANIME) EP4 Kawaii Kitten's School Life (FANIME) EP4

I get that the point of this parody is that the animation is pretty terrible and it's weeaboo and what not, but there's a fine line between satirizing something and becoming it. The fact that there are like two frames of animation for every scene makes it hard to watch or find any interest in.
Fanime parodies like Girlchan and Paradise or Blood Raining Night are purposefully animated crappy, but they're still animated. This is barely colored.
Also... the voices. I assume it's all the same person. It's extremely difficult to listen to one person voicing three characters with very little to differentiate between them.
I love me some fanime though, with a few changes this could have potential

InusTrash responds:

Thank you for the critique. It's kinda hard when you work completely alone, and since my laziness usually engulfs my work, this probably will never be decent :/

Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

My soul feels a little lighter

Achievement Unlocked 3 Achievement Unlocked 3

It's fun, better than the last two but for god's sake the lag. It's dead stopped half the time with the achievement side bar going bonkers and another achievement popping up every two seconds. I understand that's the point, that you get a bunch of achievements for nothing but I can barely get through the game with all the lag.
Other than that, the graphics were nice and clean, everything works more or less just at ridiculous speeds and honestly the lag is the only problem. It's just a huge problem that ruins the flow and fun of the game.

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

Really fun for doodling, being a pixel artist I love all of the art of the game itself. But I gotta say, lay off the dicks newgrounds. Racism and dicks, that's all that's on the newest, god damn.

That Makes Me Moist That Makes Me Moist

I literally could not be drier. It's like the Sahara down there.

Psychopath responds:

They have a cream for that.

No Mercy Sans in a Nutshell No Mercy Sans in a Nutshell

Hey there my buddy friend chum pal amigo homeslice bread slice, this is some diddly darn good voice acting

Part of Your World Cover Part of Your World Cover

Your voice is cute, but you seem to have trouble finding/holding notes. The whole thing just seems really out of tune to me.
Plus a few spots the instrumental completely overwhelmed your singing. Decent cover tho, certainly heard worse.

Trump. Trump.

Not orange enough, hair's not squirrelly, poor resemblance 2/5

ThePulp responds:

thinking about it, kinda looks like a fat hair-dyed john kerry who blinked

Phyrna Phyrna

Her legs look like they're in the process of being torn off by a Titan
While I appreciate the dynamic look, legs can't do that, at least not without severe tendon splitting. On that note actually, a lot of her body parts seem to be going in completely different directions, like her wings aren't even attached to her back. The shading and lineart and most of the other anatomy is great! But you might want to go easy with the angles at which you pose a body.

TOM FULP TOM FULP