All 24 art Reviews

Trump. Trump.

Not orange enough, hair's not squirrelly, poor resemblance 2/5

ThePulp responds:

thinking about it, kinda looks like a fat hair-dyed john kerry who blinked

Phyrna Phyrna

Her legs look like they're in the process of being torn off by a Titan
While I appreciate the dynamic look, legs can't do that, at least not without severe tendon splitting. On that note actually, a lot of her body parts seem to be going in completely different directions, like her wings aren't even attached to her back. The shading and lineart and most of the other anatomy is great! But you might want to go easy with the angles at which you pose a body.

TOM FULP TOM FULP

RIP Tom

First Meeting First Meeting

Dragon Age Origins (and the DA series in general) is one of my favorite games <3
If you're posting this story anywhere to go along with these kick ass illustrations, I definitely wanna read it.

ezekielxii responds:

We may post it up somewhere eventually but right now we're keeping to ourselves. I feel like we might get demotivated if we get criticism since this is very much for the fun of it. :) I'll definitely keep making illustrations while we're writing it though!

rock and mirty rock and mirty

For a second there I thought you meant better than the real show and I was about to get pissed. I like the style though, from the thumbnail it looked kinda like Spongebob

BuddyComics responds:

oh no! i meant better than the previous drawing i did hahah
but thanks!

Girl Bust/Portrait Girl Bust/Portrait

Talk about 'bust' eyooooo
Sorry, had to do that. Anyway it looks very nice, a little rough and the highlights on her bra...tank thing could be blended better but she's got a cute face.

RhemSoneja responds:

Thank you so much for the review and feedback! :D

Lighting study Lighting study

Much jealously, much, much jealously. This is fantastic, I wish the fruit in my pantry looked as appealing.

Chivalry Chivalry

*cough* I kind of do this myself, sometimes accidentally sometimes...not... *cough*
Side note, really dig your style.

A Little Magic A Little Magic

Really love the shading on her face and those sparkly eyes. Feels like the mouth is the tiniest bit close to the nose but I like the flow of her hair and clothes. Also if those are gems floating around her, I would define it a little better, add a few brighter highlights where the light is reflecting to make them pop a little better.
As AgitatedUnicorn mentioned, the hand is a tiny bit off and her spine seems a little bendy, still, it looks great

Chiye Fanart For Hyanna-Natsu Chiye Fanart For Hyanna-Natsu

Your style is so fricken adorable I can barely stand it. I've got a weak spot for those chubby little legs.

ShayInator responds:

Chubby legs is my weakness.