Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

My soul feels a little lighter

Achievement Unlocked 3 Achievement Unlocked 3

It's fun, better than the last two but for god's sake the lag. It's dead stopped half the time with the achievement side bar going bonkers and another achievement popping up every two seconds. I understand that's the point, that you get a bunch of achievements for nothing but I can barely get through the game with all the lag.
Other than that, the graphics were nice and clean, everything works more or less just at ridiculous speeds and honestly the lag is the only problem. It's just a huge problem that ruins the flow and fun of the game.

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

Really fun for doodling, being a pixel artist I love all of the art of the game itself. But I gotta say, lay off the dicks newgrounds. Racism and dicks, that's all that's on the newest, god damn.

Defend Your Awesome Earth Defend Your Awesome Earth

Was my score because before I could really prepare myself to defend my awesome Earth I was killed. It's basic, yes. But some sort of preloader or title screen wold be nice. Obviously some music or sound effects would greatly improve it.
It seems like you put out a game only half done

Drinking Game Drinking Game

Absolutely fun

It's simple but with a fun degree of difficulty, loved it. My space bar hates me now but it was worth it

Manly-Chicken responds:

My space bar has hated me for a long time...