Welcome to React World™ Welcome to React World™

I really don't think I'll get sick of this lovely shirtstorm anytime soon. Brilliant work, it's really interesting how ominous this message can be with something as simple as a shift in speed and string backing.

HOW TO GET THE PUSSY IN FIVE EASY STEPS HOW TO GET THE PUSSY IN FIVE EASY STEPS

My favorite has to be the first one holy shit that reaction was gold

Kawaii Kitten's School Life (FANIME) EP4 Kawaii Kitten's School Life (FANIME) EP4

I get that the point of this parody is that the animation is pretty terrible and it's weeaboo and what not, but there's a fine line between satirizing something and becoming it. The fact that there are like two frames of animation for every scene makes it hard to watch or find any interest in.
Fanime parodies like Girlchan and Paradise or Blood Raining Night are purposefully animated crappy, but they're still animated. This is barely colored.
Also... the voices. I assume it's all the same person. It's extremely difficult to listen to one person voicing three characters with very little to differentiate between them.
I love me some fanime though, with a few changes this could have potential

InusTrash responds:

Thank you for the critique. It's kinda hard when you work completely alone, and since my laziness usually engulfs my work, this probably will never be decent :/

Rough day Rough day

I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this. Still found it funny and I couldn't even explain why.

Jeffery in Hell Jeffery in Hell

I guess my biggest critique would be I don't get it. Was I supposed to know the person under the demon mask or is it like an inside joke? The punchline of this entire animation seems to be the cat eats somebody's head, which is not really a punchline.
I am just supremely confused.

Muhammad eats da poopoo Muhammad eats da poopoo

Pros: Great way to support freedom of expression

Cons: So disgusting I couldn't make it far past the one minute mark

Congratulations, you should be ashamed

Stanley and the Pineapple Stanley and the Pineapple

This remains one of my favorite FilmCow bits for reasons I just can't explain.
Maybe it's Stanley.
He's real nice.

Kids React Parody: Themselves Kids React Parody: Themselves

The opening voices were painful and every voice afterwards was exactly the same. The concept might have been funny but this just wasn't.
Plus the looping. This does not need to be looped.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Wow. Myspace page. People used to use those, it never ceases to amaze me.

Balisong Robbery Balisong Robbery

I would have voted lower but... props for putting entirety of the song in even though the video itself is like two minutes shorter so I could listen to the whole thing